Managing a rental property can be quite an ordeal.
Long hours, including evenings and weekends, are part of why many people think twice about investing in the highly lucrative rental housing market. That’s why Quantum River offers a full-service management solution for landlords and investors, including non-local and international owners. We are a fully insured Ontario corporation with experience managing single-unit, multi-unit and condominium rentals. We specialize in the Kitchener-Waterloo area and are well connected to the student populations of the University of Waterloo (UW), Wilfrid Laurier University (WLU) and Conestoga College.
Save time, avoid stress and enjoy increased revenue with our professional management expertise and one-on-one tailored approach for landlords!
Contact us today for a free quote!
Some of the services we offer include:
- Lease negotiation and deposit collection
- Monthly rent collection and remittance
- Collection of unpaid and ‘bounced’ rents
- Ongoing communication with tenants and tenants’ parents/guarantors
- Regular property inspections
- Coordination of maintenance and repairs, including disaster recovery
- Coordination of renovations and landscaping
- Management of move ins/outs and key transfers
- Real estate portfolio & development consultations*
- Financing at competitive rates and terms**
- Targeted physical and digital advertising campaigns providing low-cost, high-impact results
- Access to our trusted network of contractors
- Rental licensing compliance
- Detailed potential tenant screening, including background, credit and criminal checks
- Tailored lease preparation and needs assessment
- Unit preparation and photography
- Thorough marketing strategy and rent value assessments
- Rental market research, property comparisons, income forecasting and pre-purchase due diligence*
- Value addition through property modifications and repositioning*
- Consultation and set-up of management procedures and systems, ensuring ease of administration for owners
- Full coordination with appraisers, lawyers, realtors, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, accountants and other personnel
* in collaboration with a licensed real estate agent
** in collaboration with a licensed mortgage agent